Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LALA land





Yep, this town is another world.  I was told I'd love it or be intimidated, and I think I've experienced both. The scenery and people watching are top notch.  Alex was the BEST host, and his friends are all very cool and creative.  





We walked Venice Beach to Santa Monica, rubbed elbows with the semi-famous at a Grammy party, met Skrillex, explored Hollywood,  had a saturated fat food frenzy at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, cruised Beverly Hills, ran into Lou Ferrigno, and now I'm at  LAX.  It's officially sunk in that yes, I am moving to the other side of the world. I think the waves of nausea are excitement, but I may be getting a little nervous too.






I get to time travel over Valentine's Day (leave 9pm 2/13 and arrive 7am 2/15).  Can't say I've ever gone through a wrinkle in time, so that is also pretty exciting :) Goodbye USA.  Next stop Auckland...


No comments:

Post a Comment